It is undeniable that yoga is one of the most beneficial forms of exercise. It gives you mental peace, it adds to the flexibility of your body, and it makes you very healthy in many ways. SomaChi yoga is a form of yoga which combines the asanas of hatha yoga with tai chi, and even some contemporary dances to give you a workout routine which is perfect in every way. SomaChi yoga is very fluid and flexible in its form – its very essence is to calm your mind and strengthen your body.
SomaChi is a signature form of yoga developed by SomaChi Yoga – a yoga class which is located near Smith street. They offer classes to people on vinayasa yoga, slow flow yoga, and their signature SomaChi yoga. Their staff is comprised of experienced teachers who are knowledgeable and inspiring at the same time. They teach some very interesting techniques which help the learner improve his or her health through regular practice. SomaChi yoga is unique in various ways and has many health benefits associated with it.
◦ The SomaChi yoga combines both yoga positions and martial arts to create a holistic system of exercises.
◦ Hatha yoga is the traditional form of yoga with many great asanas (positions) which will help your body become a lot more flexible and stronger than before.
◦ Hatha yoga is a great way to attain spirtual peace and physical flexibility at the same time.
◦ Tai chi is a martial art which is known for its slow pace.
◦ However, its involvement in SomaChi yoga does not mean that the workout routine is going to be slow paced in any way.
◦ SomaChi yoga is a heat inducing workout which will leave you sweating and rejuvenated.
◦ The use of tai chi in the system is to introduce the element of peace and stability in the workout.