See more venues that offer Sauna
Sauna, by definition, is a small room which is gradually heated through various means like steam. It is a rejuvenating activity which helps with relaxation and stress relief. The heat within the sauna will also make the patron perspire and can be used as a way to rid the body of toxins.
There are a variety of benefits of sauna bathing which include:
- Stress relief
- Stimulation the production of endorphins (which is why people glow after spending time in a sauna). Endorphins act as natural pain relievers of the body which is why your muscles feel relaxed after a sauna bath.
- Detoxing your body
- The rising heat of sauna allows your body to sweat its toxins out.
- The heat of the sauna also stimulates the blood flow and circulation in the body.
- Relaxation of your muscles
- Aids in blood circulation
- Burns calories