See more venues that offer Body Wrap
A body wrap is a treatment which is usually used in conjunction with spa treatments and is used to assist in weight loss, hydration, and detoxification. There are different types of body wraps with each one of them having a different kind of utility. For instance, some are designed specifically for those who want to shed inches off their body while others are designed for those who want to get rid of all the toxins through the pores of their skin.
- The most common reason why people like to use body wraps during the spa treatment is that they want to lose weight.
- During a spa treatment, the body sweats a lot and a slimming body wrap will make your body sweat even more.
- By wrapping each limb in bandages which are dipped in remineralizing solutions, your skin pores will release more sweat. More sweat means loss of more water weight which gives you a slimmer look instantly.
- However, the results are temporary and cannot be a replacement for healthy diet.
- The temporary results can be useful for those who want to look good for a recent event.
- Detoxification is another popular reason why people go to spas and get a body wrap.
- The body wraps which are specifically design for detox process suck out more impurities from your skin pores and assist in the detox process.
- However, remember that the detoxification happens only at the skin level of your body and you lose the toxins which can only be lost through the pores of your skin.
- A detox body wrap will make your pores release more toxins through sweat and remineralize your skin so you feel refreshed and rejuvenated.
- While you lose sweat through your skin pores during the spa treatment, a body wrap can be used for rehydrating the lost water.
- A moisturizing or hydrating body wrap is used to give your skin its necessary moisture requirements.
- Such body wraps use creams and gels to soothe and soften the skin. The creams used are excellent to make your skin smooth and soft.
- What is a better way to enjoy a spa treatment than having your skin
cleaned, detoxed, and then hydrated to a luxurious level?
- The moisturizing body wraps used for the skin also help tame and smooth out the appearance of cellulite.
- However, it is not possible to remove cellulite completely from the skin but the body wrap definitely makes things a lot better for you.