See more venues that offer Pedicure
It is very common for women to ignore their feet while they take a lot of care of their face, hands, and other more visible parts of their bodies. Feet, however, should not be ignore. It is a known fact that they are very important part of the body since they carry our weight all day long but what most women fail to acknowledge is that they also hold an aesthetic value. The best way to check if a woman takes car of her appearance is her feet – if she maintains her feet, she take care of the rest of her body as well.
A pedicure is the best way to give your feet the refreshment they need. It is not a very complicated task but does require a bit of effort and time. This post will teach you how to do a pedicure at the comfort of your home without spending any money on a beautician.
1. If you have any current nail polish on your nails, remove it.
2. Cut and file your nails to give them a nice, even shape.
1. Immerse your feet in warm water for at least 15 minutes.
2. You can add essential oils and rock salt to this water to add to the experience.
3. This step will cause your skin to soften up and the pores to open which will aid in the exfoliation process.
4. Relax while you let the warm water do its work on your feet.
5. After enough time has passed, dry your feet with a soft towel.
1. Use some cuticle cream on the base of your toenails.
2. Scrub the rest of the foot with a pumice stone or even a nail filer. It is up to you. This will remove the dead skin cells.
3. Remove the cuticle cream and gently push your cuticles. Now, scrub your nails using a nail scrubber.
4. After this, get a foot scrub and use it to scrub your feet. Make sure you use it on your heels, ankles, toes, areas between the toes, and the soles of the feet.
5. You can also use a facial scrub for the procedure.
6. Wash your feet with water and dry them with a soft towel.
1. Now that your feet have been washed and exfoliated, you should now moisturise them.
2. Use a nice foot cream for the task or you can also use some simple coconut oil. Massage your feet for at least 10 to 15 minutes with the moisturiser.
3. This will not only soften and smoothen your skin but will also enhance circulation and rejuvenate your feet.
4. You can apply nail paint to your nails if you wish to.
And you're done. Enjoy the feeling of having beautiful, fragrant, and refreshed feet.