See more venues that offer Shaving
Men all around the world follow a variety of styles when it comes to their facial hair. While some like to remain clean shaven, others are more into the rugged bearded look. Some men like to keep their facial hair in between with a well groomed beard while others like a light stubble. Whatever your choice might be, shaving your facial hair to make your face look its best is something all men want to achieve. However, it can be difficult to do so if you do not know what makes your face look great.
◦ Shaving should not just be about removing your facial hair but it should be about how well your facial hair suit your face.
◦ You should shave and shape your beard according to the shape of your face to make the best look for yourself.
◦ If you have a long face, you would want your beard to make it look a little wider. For this, you should leave a bit of the hair length on your cheeks. This will accentuate your cheekbones and add width to your face at the same time.
◦ If you have a round face, you need to add a bit of length to it. Elongate your face by leaving more hair on your chin and less on your cheeks. Your face will look less round and more angular and masculine.
◦ Whatever your face shape might be, shaving your hair in a line parallel to your jawline is important to add the right angle to your face.