See more venues that offer Skin Tightening
We live in a world that loves youth and aging is seen as an undesirable process. This is why several women and men around the world spend a lot of their money to prevent the symptoms of aging altogether. Numerous people also spend money on procedures to remove the existing signs of aging from their face and look much younger than before. Loose skin can be quite unattractive and is an unwanted trait. There are many skin tightening procedures available which will help tighten your skin and make it look much younger, healthier, and softer. The following treatments are effective ways to get rid of saggy skin and tighten it.
◦ Laser skin tightening is a non surgical procedure which makes use of laser to tighten the skin.
◦ The laser gun uses a source of infrared light which heats the collagen under the skin's surface. Collagen is the protein which is responsible for holding the skin tissue together.
◦ When the collagen is heated, it holds onto the skin tissues much more tightly which causes the skin to tighten.
◦ The method is amazing and produces a significant reduce in the amount of fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
◦ It is also a very safe method with no side effects at all in most cases. If any minor side effects such as swelling or redness do occur in some cases, they naturally diminish in a matter of few hours.
◦ The method can be used by men and women of all ages who are experiencing loss of elasticity in their skin.
◦ A treatment very similar to the laser skin tightening treatment is thermage CPT.
◦ In this treatment, the collagen is heated but with radiofrequency energy. The results are very similar to what you experience after laser skin tightening.
◦ The difference between the two can be observed in the fact that a thermage treatment produces quite desirable effects in just one sitting. On the other hand, one may need multiple sittings of a laser treatment to achieve the same results.