See more venues that offer LED Light
Do you want to look youthful and charming? Do you want your skin to be flawless and without any scars or acne? Do you want those wrinkles and other laugh lines to disappear from your face?
If yes, then there is a way for you to achieve all that. And guess what? It is not painful at all! The treatment which can give you the flawless skin you desire is known as LED light treatment.
LED light therapy is a brilliant way to get a younger, much more glowing, and beautiful skin. It is a treatment which is completely painless and you do not require to do any extra work for it. It is not an intrusive treatment and rejuvenates the skin.
The best part is that the sole treatment can be used to cure numerous skin problems such as pigmentation, acne, scars, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Through the use of LED, the collagen production is promoted, and the rate of skin cell production is also boosted. The LED light machines which are used for the treatment emit lights of different wavelengths and each wavelength is used to help a different skin issue.
There are basically four colors in which the light beams are emitted by the LED. These are red, blue, green, and yellow. Let us discuss which light is good for what skin problem and which one you should go for.
◦ The red light therapy promotes collagen production and accelerates the healing of wounds.
◦ This property makes it the best way to get rid of wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation.
◦ Red light therapy is also helpful in removing sun spots from the skin.
◦ The blue light therapy has antibacterial properties and kills the acne causing bacteria on the skin.
◦ The bacteria on the skin in combination with excess sebum production are responsible for causing acne.
◦ The blue light is highly effective for healing all types of acne.
◦ Green light is effective in curing skin discoloration.
◦ If you have exposed your skin to a lot of sun this summer and it has suffered damage for the same, green light is highly effective.
◦ Green light is also effective in reducing inflammation and redness.
◦ The yellow light is used to stimulate the lymphatic system and strengthens the muscles underneath the skin.
◦ It aids in the anti aging process and tones and tightens the skin.
LED light therapy is a great way to see some quick difference in your skin and treat the problems which have been the reason of your distress for a long time.
The only downside to the treatment is its price – it can be tad too expensive for some and is not something which can be used regularly. However, it is a great way to get rid of some major skin problems effectively and safely.