See more venues that offer Aromatherapy
Aromatherapy is a form of alternate medicine which involves patients inhaling the aromas of volatile plants and oils. The therapy is very useful in improving the moods of the patients and creating a relaxing atmosphere. Aromatherapy is also used to treat certain health conditions such as headaches, inducing sleep, and improving digestion.
The proposed benefits that aromatherapy provide are as follows:
- Stress Relief
- The aromas of certain aromatic oils can have a highly relaxing effect which can help reduce anxiety.
- Aromatherapy is also used to treat symptoms of depression
- Memory is closely related to the sense of smell which makes aromatherapy a great candidate for helping a person improve their memory
- The oils which are used to raise energy levels of the body do so by increasing circulation and give your body and mind a rejuvenating refreshment.
- Due to better circulation and improved supply of oxygen, a person's healing time can be decreased through aromatherapy sessions.
- The oils used for improved recovery can also help in reducing the discomfort of symptoms from conditions like eczema.
- Immunity can be boosted through aromatherapy sessions if the oils used have the effective properties.
- Oregano, lemon, cinnamon, and peppermint essential oils have antibacterial, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties which helps improve the immunity system and prevent some very common and uncomfortable conditions.